Ireland is known for its academic excellence. The Irish have always placed a very strong value on Study and research. Irish colleges are famous for their academic excellence and diverse courses. Four Nobel laureates in Literature have been from Ireland and excellence has become a tradition in Ireland. The capital city, Dublin is a vibrant place that is the center of the entire Irish economy.
There are many resources about study opportunities in Ireland. If you wish to pursue higher education from Ireland, you can consult these. You can find out online about study and research in Ireland. Ireland is a great place for study and vacation. Ireland is a great country where you can study and relax and get a degree from one of the world’s best universities. Ireland is also famous for its pubs and best tourist destinations.
Why Study in Ireland ?
There are many reasons why you should study abroad In Ireland. Most of the Irish universities are ranked among the best in the world and they offer programs in many areas so that there is a course suited to every student. Ireland is the ideal place for English speakers as students would not have to learn a second language and will be able to have the study abroad experience without the difficulties faced in a non-English speaking country. Ireland is the place for literature enthusiasts. The home of Years and Shaw, there is no other country that is more suited to the study of literature. If you have an interest in literature, you have to study in Ireland. Ireland’s capital - Dublin is a vibrant and youthful city that has a strong combination of culture and history. Restaurants and music of Dublin are second to none. For lovers of art, the Galway Art Festival is something that cannot be missed. It is one of Ireland’s most important annual events and every art aficionado should see it. Ireland has many world heritage sites that you can visit in your free time. It had the Giant’s Causeway as well as the Guinness factory. Blarney Castle and Blarney stone are also major tourist destinations and should be visited. It has many archeological and historical relics right from the prehistoric era.
Popular Universities and CoursesPopular Universities
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- Trinity College Dublin
- Biotechnology & Pharmacy related courses
- Computer Science Engineering
- Data Analytics
The Application process generally is the same for most of the Universities however it may vary slightly from one University to other.NeoAstrum assists the students to compile and process all the necessary documents to be sent to the Universities & Institutes. Our Counselor will inform the student as soon as an offer letter is sent from the University. The Universities generally take approximately 2 days to 4 weeks to respond and to process an application. Hence we advise the student to apply as soon as possible.
Cost of Education
The cost of Education will be depending upon the choice of course chosen, the field of the program as well as your university.
- Undergraduate Degrees - €9000 to €20,000 per annum
- Postgraduate Masters Degree - €10000 to €25,000 per annum
- Original Passport and photocopy of first and last page of the same.
- One recent passport sized photograph not more than 6 months old.
- Student should submit all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted.
- Visa fee of in the form of DD in favor of "Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
- The VFS service fees is payable by a separate bank draft in favor of the "VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd", payable at New Delhi if sending Postal Application or have to pay in Cash at VFS.
- Original Police Clearance Certificate.
- Original plus one copy of Acceptance Letter & Confirmation of fees paid - Students have to pay 50% of the fee or €6,000 (whichever is higher) before applying for VISA (this is not necessary for those courses listed for "Approval In Principal").
- Statement of Purpose.
- Brief CV.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate. Graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate (In case of PG Course).
- IELTS/PTE score card.
- Letter from Current Employer or Experience Certificate (where applicable).
- Affidavit of Support of Sponsorer on stamp paper.
- Bank Statement & Bank Balance Certificate (Last 6 Months) - First year tuition fees + €7000 living expenses.
- Bank Loan Sanction Letter (If any).
- CA Statement regarding Net Worth of the sponsor.
- Valuation Report of immovable property of the sponsor.
- Income Tax Return Papers of the sponsor for the last 3 years.
- Documents pertaining to property deeds, NSC's, KVP's, Mutual Funds should not be collected at all & will not be accepted by the Embassy only a Chartered Accountant's statement incorporating the value of above property / funds will suffice.
- Fixed deposit receipts should not be submitted. A statement from the bank (On bank letter head) giving the total value of the deposits will suffice.