Poland has a long-standing history of educational systems that have not just been profitable to themselves for 650 years, but also have proved beneficial to the world, the system has undergone a rapid change that demarcates most of the educational courses to be divided into three stages, Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor). However, there a few courses like Law, Pharmacy, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Dentistry that still have just two levels, Master and Doctor.
One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when compared to popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
Why Study in Poland ?
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
- Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
- All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
- Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
- Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
- Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.
Popular Universities and CoursesPopular Universities
- Vistula University, Warszawa
- Olsztyn School of Physiotherapy
- University of Finance and Management in Warsaw
- Lazarski University
- Masters in Computer Science
- Bachelors in Management
- Masters in Management
- Masters in International Relations
The Application process generally is the same for most of the Universities however it may vary slightly from one University to other.NeoAstrum assists the students to compile and process all the necessary documents to be sent to the Universities & Institutes. Our Counselor will inform the student as soon as an offer letter is sent from the University. The Universities generally take approximately 2 days to 4 weeks to respond and to process an application. Hence we advise the student to apply as soon as possible.
Cost of Education
The cost of education in Poland is relatively lower than the other European countries. The tuition fees vary depending upon the university, course choosen and is range starts from 9000 Euros.
- Visa form (Application for National visa form)
- Application form should be filled clearly /readably/ in capital letters or type written.
- All questions should be answered, with no line left blank.
- Marital status should be clearly filled.
- Forms with any kind of correction will not be accepted.
- Application must be personally filled by the applicant.
- Current Passport
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of expiry of Polish visa obtained by the applicant.
- Passport must contain at least two blank pages for visas.
- Copy of passport pages with personal data.
- All previous passports.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
- Confirmation of the fee payment at least for one year (long-term study) or one semester (in case of short term).
- Certificate of educational qualifications (class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate, Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate, graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate - in case of PG Course), all must be authenticate by MEA.
- Documents confirming sufficient financial resources for study in Poland.
- Bank account in the name of the applicant, if have. (Minimum 10-12 lacks required to show).
- A letter from the host or sponsor (i.e. sponsorship letter)confirming support of the applicant during the stay in Poland including bank statements and bank certificates, income tax, Fixed Deposits.
- Certificate of no criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate should be legalized).
- Insurance policy for 30,000 euro for 1 year.
- Ticket booking/ Itinerary.
- Covering Letter.
- Photographs Specification on photo for visa.
- CA REPORT (if available).