- Swedes are known for their high academic standards and amazing education system. Not only do they foster most of the world leading companies and the Nobel Prize, but they also make sure that anyone who studies in Sweden gets equal opportunities. If you are wondering why Sweden, here are a number of reasons that will be able to persuade you that Sweden is the best choice for higher education.
- Sweden is one of the most research-oriented countries in the world. Their investment in Research and Development is significantly higher than those of other countries. Swedish companies have made their presence known worldwide and are leaders in innovation. In Sweden, students are encouraged to think creatively and be a part of the solution. They are taught to reason and question rather than rote learning. Here, students are taught that thinking for themselves and voicing their opinions is a very important part of the learning process.
- Sweden's history of Academic Excellence is almost unparalleled. Right from the 15th century, it has been home to several leading universities of the world. And of course, everyone knows that Sweden is the country where the Nobel Prize originated. With such high academic standards, Sweden is the ideal choice for higher education.
- Students have a wide range of choices when they apply in Sweden. Here more than 450 masters degrees are offered in subjects as varied as human rights laws and engineering by Swedish universities.
- Almost all Swedes are fluent in English so that foreign students do not encounter any language issue when they study here. Sweden also boasts of the highest number of foreign students making it a hub of learning. Many Swedish companies use English as the official language.
- If you are not applying online, form no. 105031, Application for a residence permit for students and doctoral students.
- Copies of the pages in your passports showing your personal data and the validity of the passport. If you have permission to be in a country other than your country of origin, you must send a copy of these pages as well.
- Statement of admission or letter of acceptance showing that you have been admitted to a full-time course of studies.
- A statement of account from your bank confirming that you have money of your own to support yourself with. The statement of account that you attach with the application should be dated at the time of your application and be translated into English.
- A document issued in your name showing that you have received a scholarship or a similar means of support (e.g. a student grant) and describing both the monthly sum and the period during which you will receive the money.
- A document showing that you have received a training grant (applies to doctoral students) or a studentship, with details of the amount(s) and the period concerned.
- A receipt of payment for your application for a residence permit (if you have not applied online).
- The documents required by all applicants (see above)
- A copy of the document showing that you have comprehensive health insurance valid in Sweden (if you will be studying for less than a year). If you are covered by insurance from the university or University College (institute) concerned, you must send a certificate showing this.
If you wish to study at university or University College, you need:
Link to check VISA Fee - Click Here